I Finally did it!!!

Hey Everybody,

Here it is my very first blog post! Ahh! Starting a blog has been an idea I've been toying with for quite a while now and after a lot of debate (mostly with myself) I finally did it.
I'm going to begin with telling you a little about me and what my intentions are for this blog. So my name is Lisa, I'm 22 and my biggest accomplishment to date is becoming a mom. I became the mom to the most wonderful, happy, funny, handsome... (I could go on for days) little miracle in early February 2013. Although he came as a bit of a surprise he was the most anxiously awaited on and loved person that I had never met yet. Its funny that, being so in love with someone and sharing such a strong connection but yet you've never met! Well at least that was what it was like for me! I fell completely and utterly head over heels crazy in love when I first laid eyes on my little angel, the moment was life changing and from that time forward I became a person I always dreamed I would be someday, somebody's mom!


The main man himself and me during the summer!


Okay so far I've achieved so much more then I ever could imagine but now I have my bundle of joy its time I started thinking about my family's future. Again with a lot of debate, and a big push from my very supportive boyfriend, family and friends I've decided to sign up to an online make-up artistry course.  Becoming a make-up artist has been an aspiration of mine for many years.  I Love make-up and everything there is to do with it.  I am by no means an expert on it but someday I hope to be, well that's the dream anyways. I could not be more excited to begin this new journey so I want to document it all on this blog, and take you along with me. I want to share all my experiences the good, the bad and I'm sure in some cases the ugly!
Parenthood is the most exciting time of anybody's life (believe me) so why wouldn't you want to document it! Before any more time passes and any more memories are made I want to write them all here so that they don't get lost in that feather brain of mine in years to come. 
Combining my two loves and the two things in this whole world that excite me the most just makes sense.  As I've said already I've always wanted to start a blog but never really new what to write about and the other day it just clicked I had one of those epiphany moments so here I am today writing my very first one.  I couldn't be prouder of myself for taking the plunge into the unknown and starting a blog because it has taking a lot of guts for me to do so!

There will be weekly postings of what I'm up to regarding my exciting journey to becoming a make-up artist, everything toddler and Cailan related, and anything else really that interests me enough to write about.  
I really hope you join me and thank you so much for taking the time to read my very first blog!


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page


Comments

Popular Posts