Leibster Award Nomination

Hey everyone,

I'm so excited to do this post like I can't even tell you.  Being nominated and nominating other newbie bloggers has given me a chance to meet some amazing bloggers.  So it started off with myself being nominated  for the Liebster Award by Lip Stains and Lace, an amazing girl who has started up a blog which is all about beauty definitely worth checking it out here.  Thanks again for the nomination Claire really enjoyed reading your blog.  
The Liebster Award is for newbie bloggers like myself and is basically like a chain message but instead it's passed on from blogger to blogger to help get them and their blog noticed for all the hard work and time they put into it! 

Bloggers the rules are pretty simple;
  • You must thank and link the person that nominated you.
  • Answer the questions given to you by the person nominating you.
  • Nominate 11 other blogs (that have less than 300 followers) and link their blog.
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Notify all nominees about their nomination via social media/blog.

Here are the questions given to me by Claire,

My questions are..

  • You want time to yourself, where's your favourite place to go?
  • Okay so being a mam of 1 its pretty hard to get some time to myself.  So on the rare occasion that I do I simply enjoy relaxing whether its in front of the tele watching a reality show or in bed tucked up in the electric blanket with the laptop where I love to catch up on peoples blogs.  I just enjoy doing things where my brain can just shut off for a while and just chill.  As you can probably tell the only time I might get some alone time is in the night thats why I choose the bed or the tele!

  • Sweets or chocolate?
  • Definitely sweets!  I have such a massive sweet tooth but it seems to be really at me now that I'm pregnant.

  • Who's your favourite blogger?
  • This is a hard one as I follow so many bloggers atm.  I would have to say I am loving From Matte to Metallic just can't stop reading them.

  • What's your favourite makeup brand?
  • This is another tough one but I think I would have to go with Rimmel for two main reason you get high quality for such a reasonable price and they always have a great selection no matter what your looking for whether it be foundations or mascaras?
  • What makes you smile?
  • Nothing or no one makes me smile more then my son.

  • One of your favourite memories?
  • My favourite memory is without a doubt giving birth to Cai.  Such a life changing moment for me that really has shaped the person I am today.

  • Tea or Coffee?
  • If im honest none, I would prefer an ice cold glass of water any day.

  • Who's your hero?
  • Mine is my mam, shes been there for me since day one and has always had my back even when it seemed like she was totally against me.  She was always right and I just wish looking back now I would have listened to her more growing up instead of thinking she new nothing when really she always had it sussed.  She has helped me become the mom I am today and watching her and how great she is with Cailan shows me a little glimpse into how she was like as a mom with me and my siblings growing up.   

  • Favourite beauty product you own?
  • My favourite beauty product I own is quite boring but I'd be lost without them and their my Simple Make-up Remover Wipes.  I don't always get time to cleanse, tone and moisturise so my wipes are my holy grail at the moment.  I even keep a pack in my beside locker for those late nights where I'm just too tired or lazy to remove my make-up the proper way.  I know its bad but you try looking after a 2 year old all day while being 3 and a half months pregnant. Cut me some slack! Haha.

  • What's your favourite smell?
      My favourite smell is the perfume I can't go anywhere without and it's Vera Wang Princess.


  • Why did you start blogging?  
      I have always wanted to blog but never really new what I would blog about.  So when I decided         to do the online make-up course on top of being a stay at home mom I tought to myself thats a             great place to start so I did.  However it took me a little while to pluck up the courage to post my         blog live.  I had written a number of posts before I told anyone I was even blogging.


My nominees are..



My questions are..

  • What would you do if you had a million euro?

  • Whats your favourite hobby (besides blogging of course)?

  • Name two of your favourite blogs?

  • What's your favourite item in your make-up bag?

  • What celebrity would you have play you in a movie about your life?

  • Name one thing that makes you happy?

  • Whats the earliest childhood memory that you have?

  • Name one random fact about you?

  • If someone was to walk into your bedroom right now.  Would it be clean or messy?

  • Name something you have on you at all times?

  • If you could receive VIP tickets to any musicians concert who would it be?

So guys I hope you enjoyed reading this post it was so much fun to do.  I got the chance to chat to some amazing bloggers.  Definitely check out the blogs I tagged theirs a mixture of beauty, lifestyle and mommy blogs. 
Can't wait to read all the other bloggers posts as they answer my questions. :) 


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

  1. Ah Gemma ere aka Mammy red head can't wait to get started on this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so much fun be sure to let me know when u have urs posted! ☺️ x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts