20 Random facts about me!

Hey guys,


So I thought I would  do a quick light hearted post to start of the week.  I seen a few bloggers doing this post and thought it would just be a fun one to do for you guys to get to know me a little better :)  Choosing the random facts about myself sounded easy but when I actually sat down to write them I kind of struggled a little, haha.  
This is what I came up with...


#1.  I bite my nails when I'm nervous or anxious.  I know its such a horrible habit but I don't even realise I do it until afterwards.

#2.  I played basketball since I was 5 and played for The Waterford Wildcats as a pointgaurd right up until 3rd year.  I left because of ''exams'' and ''workload'' but the real reason was because I just wanted to hang out with friends more on the weeknights/weekends and its now one of my biggest regrets!

#3.  I'm dyslexic but only got diagnosed in 6th year.  I could never figure out why my spelling was absolutely dire until then.  Thank god for spell check!! :)

#4.  I have 1 sister and 1 brother and I'm the oldest of the three.

#5.  I can't swim even though I done swimming lessons every year in Primary School.  I just have such a massive fear of being in a mass of water it always took over.  So I was that girl who clung to the edge of the pool or held two floats under each arm and tip-toed one side of the pool to the other hoping the instructor thought I was swimming! Haha

#6.  I am terrified of the dark and have to sleep with some sort of light in the room.

#7.  My favourite colour is yellow.

#8.  My favourite number is 8 and always has been since I played basketball.   It was the number I grew up playing in.  I also had Cailan on the '8th' of February,  I got together with Lee on the '8th' of July, 

#9.  I find it really hard to take a compliment.

#10.  I can't stand people that are rude!  Seriously there is no need for it.

#11.  I over think everything.

#12.  I am make-up obsessed and always have been.  I'm currently training to become a make-up artist!!! :) :)

#13.  I have never broken a bone or had anything done with my teeth.

#14.  People who typ lyk dis bodr me.

#15.  I am at my happiest when I'm with my boys.

#16.  I am actually very shy and it has held me back from doing a lot of things growing up.  It took me almost 3 months to publicly post my blog.  I was writing posts for a while but not actually putting them live  because of worrying what others might think.

#17.  Half of my wardrobe is full of clothes that still have the tags on them.

#18.  One of my favourite hobbies used to be drawing/sketching.  With how busy and hectic life is at the moment its just impossible to find the time but is something I miss and luck forward getting back into when I eventually get some spare time because right now my spare time is used either for housework or naps.  The joys of being pregnant and nesting.

#19.  I love listening to music. I don't really have a favourite genre but Ed Sheeran is my favourite singer in the world!!

#20.  And last but not least... I can count on one hand the amount of people I can truly trust.

Hope you enjoyed this post half as much as I did writing it.  Would love to here some of your random facts too!  Come on don't be shy!! :)


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts