Its a....

Hey Everyone, 


Ahhhhh, so the time has finally come it's my 5 month pregnancy update and baby gender reveal!!  I am not going to drag it out any longer then I have too so without further ado I would like to let you all know that baby Nugent number 2 is a very healthy baby...
B O Y

Yes, it's another little boy to add to our growing family.  I guess this means I get to keep the princess the crown in our house for a little while longer! :P 
Jokes aside though, I could not be happier!  I knew from day 1 when I first found out I was pregnant that it was going to be a boy! You can call me crazy all you like but I just had that deep gut feeling that he was a boy, it was the very same feeling I had with Cailan that was why I was so sure from the start.  Unlike everyone else who was 100% sure I was having a girl!  I am not kidding all my family and friends were so sure I was going to have a girl even Lee up to a certain point! Haha.
It was such an amazing an clear scan it was almost surreal I will leave some of the pictures down below for you guys to look at.  Lee came with me as always and my mam came too.  Lee's mam was also meant too come but couldn't make it unfortunately.  My scan appointment was really late in the day at 4.30p.m so could you imagine how long that day was for me?  
I went to bed the night before feeling like a child at Christmas I was filled with with that much excitement!  I went to sleep super early which in hindsight was not such a great idea because I was awake really early the next morning which made the day so much longer then it actually had to be! :(
 Anyways, that day I was so full of wonderment an excitement but I had little butterflys fluttering around my tummy all day.  I couldn't really eat I managed to get down two slices of buttery toast but even that was a struggle as the butterfly's grew stronger and the nerves kicked in!
  Of course I was hoping to find out the gender at the scan but my number one hope was to hear that everything looked and checked out normal and healthy.  That's all that really matters at the end of the day!  To hear that your little baby is growing and is healthy and safe.  Well that was all I really wanted to hear and I didn't notice how anxious I really was about it all until the day came.  Thankfully everything checked out okay.  The midwife checked everything, from all his measurements, too his heartbeat even down to the blood flow in his kidneys!  Which I have to admit really took me back for a second.  We are so lucky to be living in a time where our baby's can be fully monitored and we can be giving that kind of reassurance.  It truly is amazing!
Myself and Lee could not be happier that we are adding another little boy to our family.  In his words ''we're starting a football team''! Haha.  We have know names picked out yet at all!  We just can't seem to agree on any.  Names that I love he hates and vice versa...  However, we are in no rush when we know we'll know.  When we heard the name Cailan for the first time it was like we both knew that was the name straight away we just knew.  I guess were waiting for that when we find it we'll just know!

As for my pregnancy update I'm finally starting to properly show!  I have the little bump and everything! :) Lee felt him move the other night for the first time and it was actually the first time I felt the baby kick out onto my hand too.  I mean I've been feeling movement inside for weeks now but I finally felt our little ninja kick out onto my hand I just got so excited I grabbed Lee's hand and tried to stay as still as possible I really thought for a second he wasn't going to kick again until I felt another mighty kick out and Lee's face just lit up!  Was an amazing moment and one I will never forget!  I still remember the first time Lee felt Cailan kick out too. Haha.   
As for my headaches they've gone thank god!  Only an odd one here or there but know where near as bad as they were.  The only thing thats really different is I'm getting palpitations and shortness of breathe when I walk long distances or sometimes for no reason what so ever.  They come and go too but I've mentioned it too my doctor and it's nothing I have to be worried about!

And that's pretty much it guys!  Cailan's doing great!  His speech has come on leaps and bounds over the past few weeks.  He's even holding full conversations with people over the phone now too.  It's crazy how fast he's growing in front of my eyes.  He makes me appreciate every single day.  I am so proud of him and the little boy he is becoming he makes me the happiest mommy in the world.  We had a very funny moment the other day with him as I was getting him dressed for the day.  I had just taken his pyjama top off and he turned to me and said ''baby in my belly'' as he patted his own belly!  All myself and Lee could do was laugh.  I just said to him ''no silly, mammy has a baby in her belly, there's no baby in your belly''.  We both just laughed!  He is such a messer! 

This is such a long post I didn't intend for it to be so if you made it too the end thank you for sticking with me and my rambling :) Haha.  I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and hope you all have a wonderful Easter and long weekend.  Spend it with those who matter :D

In this picture you can clearly see his arm, hand and fingers!  He was waving out to say hello! :)

This picture shows his whole spine and ribs he was doing some moving around we just couldn't believe it!

And here he is again its a side view of his face and that little circle next to his head is his hand! :)
 (( My little turnip <3 ))

Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I wonder which of our boys will arrive first haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am always excited about babies even after 2 kids! I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and all the best for when he arrives too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congratulations and I love what you said about the crown. I hope you say that to people who say 'ooo I bet you wanted a girl' ;) yay for blue ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww congratulations 🎊!! I have 2 boys and a girl and I must say I love having the 2 boys as you can dress them the same and it looks sooooooo cute! Enjoy the rest of you pregnancy and rest up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations xx I had a gut feeling I was having a girl. Enjoy the rest of pregnancy and enjoy wearing the princess crown ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts