My Current Makeup Wishlist...



Hey my luvs :)


Hope you've all had an amazing week and better yet I hope you all have an even better weekend!  This post is a little different from what I usualy post but I thought it would be a fun one to do nonetheless!
Okay, so my birthday is coming up soon, the first week in May actually and I'm going to be 23!  Not a very significant age but I will be celebrating it either way! Haha.  As you know I'm pregnant and if you didn't now you do! :)  I'm 22 weeks so won't be doing anything hectic, probably go for a meal with the better half and enjoy a nice family day out before it! Lee is really the best, honestly he is so for my birthday this year he is spoiling me with a shopping trip!!! This is the perfect present for me as I am in need of a few new bits and pieces but mainly I have been lusting over some amazing make-up products that are out there so I decided to make them into a little wishlist...
I decided to stick to just make-up products because if I was too include everything I was lusting over this post would never end! Haha. I decided to do it by brands also, some I know and love some are brands I have yet to try!  So without any more rambling form me heres me current make-up wishlist picks...

Makeup Revolution is a cosmetics company I have not tried any product from yet!  I stumbled across the brand on Instagram by complete luck.  Their products are sold in Superdrug so if you have one local to you, you are probably aware of the brand if you don't live near one like myself you might have never heard of them!  They seriously have some amazing products that are completely affordable so they will suit all budget types! Yayy! I know I will be doing a major splurge soon!  Here are my fav's from Makeup Revolution...

  


Ultra Brow Palette €11.26
Iconic Pro 1 Shadow Palette €9.85
Iconic Pro 2 Shadow Palette €9.85
Give Them Nightmares Shadow Palette €8.46
Highlighter Palette €11.27
Pro Brush Collection €28.19

My next brand is W7 cosmetics and in my opinion they are so underrated!  They are absolutely killing it when it comes to producing affordable make-up!  They have been releasing some serious dupes of late and if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you will have seen some of them so be sure to follow me on both I update both everyday! :)
Here are some products from W7 cosmetics that I can't wait to get my hands on...
 

Bronze and Glow Palette €5.65
Absolute Lashes €9.60

I am in love with Real techniques brushes and even though I have like a million brushes already you can never have enough am I right!  I have been wanting these brushes for such a long time now...

 

Nic's Picks Limited Edition Collection €28.32
Expert Face Brush €8.50

Urban Decay is up next as I just love this brand you can't fault it!  Its a little more on the expensive side but anything you do purchase is more like an investment!  The products are so long lasting and a little goes a very long way!  I have an obsession with there eyeshadow palettes!  I own the Naked 1,2 and 3 the Vice 1 and 2 and also the Naked on the run Palette!  So to complete my collection I want to get my hands on these...


Electric Palette €45.00
Vice 3 €56.00

As I said up above I really could go forever but these are my top pics!  Hopfully I will pick myself up some of these beauty's seriously they all look amazing don't they?
If any of you have tried any of these products I would love to know what you think of them, or if any of you decide to purchase any let me know!



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest








Comments

Popular Posts