My top 5 drugstore products!


Hey my lovelys,

I thought I would do my top 5 drugstore products at the moment for you.  These products have become steady staples in my makeup bag and you will find me wearing at least one of these products all the time!! Haha.  So keep scrolling down to find out what hidden gems are lurking in your local drugstore and put your pay check to better use :P

Ill start off with my favourite foundation at the moment and that is Revlons Colourstay Foundation for normal/dry skin.  This foundation is amazing and if you haven't already tried it its definitely one to add to your list.  It retails for €17.99 so its does end up on the higher spectrum of the scale when it comes to price but believe me you get what you pay for when it comes to foundations!  It has a matte finish and the coverage is buildable from medium to full!  It's so easy to work with, its great when mixing with other shades, its blendable and it does's not feel heavy on the skin at all!  The only problem I have with the product is that I would prefer it to be in a pump bottle rather then just let it pour out but that's just me getting fussy now! Haha.

Next is my holy grail of face powders which is Rimmels Stay Matte Face Powder!  If you haven't tried this where the hell have you been your missing out!!  You can not fault this powder in the slightest it retails for €5.99 but the quality is worth so much more then that.  I use it to set my foundation when contouring or hwne I'm looking for a more matte finish on the face!  Definitely the perfect little powder to just throw into your handbag on a night out and patch yourself up as the night goes on! :) My go to shade is translucent but lately I've been loving a little warmth in my finish so I've been using it in the colour Peach Glow.

Next is another Rimmel product and I've actually just relised that 3 out of 5 picks are actually Rimmel!  I think it might just be one of my favourite drugstore brands if not my absolute favourite! Right anyways next is the scandaleyes gel liner.  I have recently fallen back in love with gel liners and now I'm obsessed!  The application you get with a gel liner is smooth and gives a very professional finish.  I sware by gel liners but it does take a little practice to get used to using a brush when applying liner so if your a newbie at it my advice is don't give up! It took me quite a while to get the hang of it just hang on in there!  This product is €6.99 and comes with its own applicator brush too! Ehh hello bargain!!

Since were sticking with Rimmel my last product from them is The Apocalips Lip Velvet in the shade Meteoric Matte 307.  It does exactly whats it says on the tin and drys with a beautiful matte finish.  The lid twists off and has a lipgloss brush applicator!  This product is so easy to apply and it also lasts all day!  It does not budge or smudge!  I wore it one day out to lunch and didnt have to touch up once all day.  I am in the process of getting the whole collection because I am slightly obsessed with them but this shade is my absolute favourite!  

Sticking with lip products,  My last but very not least top pick at the moment is from Wet 'n' Wild Cosmetics and is my Matte lipstick in the shade Sugar Plum Fairy.  Uhhhh I fell in love with this colour as soon as I saw it on the stand it called to me! :P Haha.  Now I love Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks there only €2.99 and are super long lasting on the lips bare in mind the packaging of the lipstick is quite cheap looking but who cares the quality and colour range are just out of this world.  I have found myself gravitating to there lipsticks anytime I'm looking for a new shade or simply just looking for a little pick me up and sure for that price its in anyone's price budget,  The lipstick drys matte but if your not looking for a matte finish simply apply a clear lipgloss over the lips and your lips will shine all day long.



So that's it for my top 5 drugstore products!  Whats yours?  Any holy grail product you swear by that I'm completely missing out on? Let me know!


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts