My Birthday Post :)

Good Afternoon Ladies,


I had such a great day for my Birthday and got absolutely spoiled rotten so wanted to share with you all some of the things we done and a few bits and pieces I got too!


Firstly I was treated to a lovely lie in and woken up to this amazing breakfast in bed.  I had mentioned a couple of days ago how I would love a really fresh scone with cream and strawberries!  Little did I know Lee toke note and surprised me with this!  I will admit I didn't leave the bed all morning!  The scones were amazing by the way!  I felt like a princess!

We had nothing planned for the day as we were going to the Cinema later that evening, we were going to head for food before it but I had to fast for the next morning as I had a test in the hospital!  Anyways we decided to head to Activate Waterford.  For those of you who don't know what it is, it is basically a massive play place for babies, toddlers and kids.  It's funny when you have a family that what makes you most happy is seeing them happy!  Cailan had an absolute blast we stayed there for almost two hours!  He was absolutely pooped by the time we got home!
(I don't know who was having more fun...Haha)

We pretty much chilled out for the rest of the day Cailan took a nap.   We then headed off down to my parents house for dinner.  My mam had invited us down for my birthday dinner which she surprised me with even more presents and my favourite dinner of all time!  Mash turnip! HahaI know what your thinking?  But there is know one who can cook it the way my mam does!  I was one very happy lady! Haha
After dinner we said our goodbyes and headed off home, I got myself ready for our date and then we went off to watch the new Fast and the Furious film!  If you haven't seen it you definitely should.  It has such a touching tribute to Paul Walker at the end.  I was an absolute wreck after it I honestly couldn't even speak about anytime I tried I just burst back into tears.  I mean it didn't help that I'm 6 months pregnant and an emotional wreck anyways! Hahaa.
That's us being cheeky with the owl feet up :P

I had the most perfect, easy going, chilled day in the world and I was glad I got to spend it with those that I hold closest to my heart.  Family is all you really need at the end of the day!

Now onto some of the presents I got!  This is a mixture from friends and family!  Lee also surprised me with a shopping spree he just knows me too well! Haha  I'll be going to Dublin this Wednesday for a secret launch which I can't really talk about but will have all the details for you all on the day!! So I've decided to do a spot of shopping while I'm up there too when in Rome and all that :P Haha.  I'm hoping to indulge in some Inglot products as I am an Inglot virgin!  I know I know I'm very late to the band wagon with this one!
 I'll be going up with one of my besties so it will be a fun little road trip too!  I really can't wait!


So the picture includes ;
-L'oreals Infallible Stay Matte 24 hour foundation
(I have a review up on this foundation so CLICK HERE if you want to see what I thought)
-Rimmels Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation
-Rimmels Stay Matte Powder
-Rimmels Eyebrow Pencil
(Which I'm excited to try as I haven't ever used a pencil before)
-Rimmels shine lipstick in the colour...
-Urban Decays Perversion Mascara
-Artdeco All in 1 mascara
-Artdeco Hydra Gel
-Essence Nail Buffer
-Elizabeth Ardens Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser
-Elizabeth Ardens Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner
-TI Styles Thermal Barrel Brush
***IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A REVIEW OF ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW***

I also received the cutest tote bag which was sent to me by The Pretty Irish Bag Company.  It made it into the birthday gifts lists as it came the same day and was a very nice surprise indeed!  I will have a review of this on the blog soon so keep an eye out!  Until then head over and check them out on Facebook!

And that's pretty much it guys.  If you have any questions about any of the products I got pop them in the comment box or leave me a message on any of the following social media links below!




Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts