My **MOTD** Product list :)

Evening my lovelys :)


So today I uploaded a MOTD picture on both my Facebook and Instagram and a lot of you have been asking 'what foundation I used?' what products I used on my brows? and what shadows did I use to create the smokey eye so said I would do a quick product list for you all :D

Here is the look I am talking about incase you do not follow me on either in which case if you don't you really should ;) Haha you will find links to all my social medias below!  Even snapchat which I have just created so check it out!!!!


                                


BASE/FOUNDATION/POWDER/BLUSH

Moisturiser - I used Skintruth Professional Beauty Systems Nourishing Moisturiser!  It leaves my skin feeling so soft and is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin!
Primer -  I primed my face all over using Rimmels Fix & Perfect Pro Primer.  FYI  I don't usually prime my whole face just usally in my t-zone or anywhere I find makeup tends to fade off but I was having a yucky skin day so wanted to smooth it all out and create a perfect smooth base for my foundation.
Foundation - I used my go to everyday foundation by Rimmel which is The Long Lasting 24 hour Foundation in the shade Ivory.
Cream Contour/Concealer -  I used a cream contour today as I just purchased these new foundation sticks from Penneys.  They were fab such a cream consistancy which made them perfect for blending and contouring.The shades I got were Ivory and Tan.
Powder - To set everything I went over my face using Rimmels stay matte face powder in the colour Translucent so I wouldn't lose any of that colour from the cream contour.
Blush - For blush I used Makeup Gallerys Feeling Blush in the shade Spice 3.
Bronzer - I used my go to bronzer by Collection 2000 in the colour 1 Terracotta .  I just went over the areas where I had applied the darker cream contour to the corners of my forehead, down the side of my face to meet my cheekbones and along my cheekbones!

BROWS/EYES

Brows -  I used my Penneys brow kit which I find myself reaching for everyday!
Eye Shadow Primer - Of course I use none other then Urban Decay Potion Primer, it adds longevity to any shadow you apply over it and believe me the colour will not fade all day, which I find happens whenever I don't use an eye primer.
Shadows - I used my Urban Decay Original Naked Palette to create the smokey eye look I was wearing today.
 Base - so I applied 'Half Baked' all over my eye which is a very pretty golden shimmer colour.
                      Crease - On the crease I went in and blended the shade 'buck' which I smoked outwards. I went over that shade again on the outer corners of my eyes in a triangular motion, this time using the shade 'Hustle'.
                     Blend - To blend the colours out so the lines werent as harsh I used 'Naked' which is a beautiful matte shade.
                          Highlight - And lastly to just under my brows I highlighted using the shade 'Virgin' which I also applied too the inner corners of my eyes to add that little extra pop of light to the eye.
Eyeliner - I used my gel liner by Scandaleyes Gel liner in black to create the winged liner on top and I also lined my water line with it top.  Which I blended out with a small angled brush using the shade from my naked palette 2.
Mascara - Today I used one of my favourite mascaras at the moment from Urban Decay which is there Perversion mascara.  I find it really lengthens the lashes and gives a full lash effect! 

LIPS

Lip Liner -  I used Penneys lip liner in the number 06 and paired it with..
Lipstick - My favourite nude lippy of the moment which is 'Bare it All' by Wet 'n' Wild!  Seriously if you have not tried any of the Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks by now you must be living under a rock! Haha They literally stay all day and the colour holds and doesnt budge!  They are easily comparable to any high end lipstick out there at the moment!  Seriously take my word for it! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this post :D
Any questions on any of the products above please let me know, I'd be more then happy to answer them for you. :)



Until next time,
Lisa.
x




Comments

Popular Posts