New Feature on the blog!!!!! Eeeeek so exciting...

Hey my lovelys :)



I am so excited to announce a new feature that I will be adding to the blog.  I put a post up on Facebook early during the week to see if any of you could guess what I would be doing...  
So without further ado I am going to be adding a D.I.Y and Craft section to the blog.  
Now I don't know how frequent I will be posting a D.I.Y and Craft blog I was thinking maybe every second week to see how the posts get on at the start and of course if you guys enjoy them I will do them more frequently.


 



Arts and crafts has always been a massive passion of mine since I was a little girl.  I love to draw and sketch but as you can imagine I just don't get the time to sit there any more and to that so hence where my love of D.I.Y began.  
I am always coming up with fun decor ideas aswell as crafts for myself and/or Cailan to do so there will be a great mixture of things to do.  There is nothing I enjoy more then sitting down and having that 1-1 time with Cailan while also creating memorial keepsakes that I will have to look back on in years and years to come! 
I will also be doing beauty items and products that you can make at home using pretty much, stuff you have laying around the house or things you will find in your local pound shop or craft store! I know just how expensive beauty products and items are so I've found and come up with some amazing an inexpensive D.I.Y hacks and projects that I think you will be really impressed by and will want to try out yourself's!!

Here are just some of the things you can expect to see...
-Toddler Crafts & Activities
D.I.Y 
- Room decor ideas
- Jewelry holders
- Eye shadow palettes
- Beauty treatments
- Face masks
- Pigmented lipgloss

And many, many more!!!

So guys leave me know what you think about this new feature in the comments below or drop me a message on any of the media links below :)

I can't tell you how excited I am to start this new little adventure on the blog.  I am so grateful everyday to be able to do what I do which is simple share my life, my passions, my hobbies, my family, my likes and dislikes and everything here, there and between with you!
Thank you for sticking around with me and coming along on this crazy journey through life.
Who only knows whats next...



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest




Comments

  1. Great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to your new feature! Hopefully I can do some of them with my 3yr old too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun 😊 im sure there will be lots of stuff coming up that you can do 😃 im very excited for this new section 😊

      Delete
  3. how to sync google drive16 April 2018 at 23:47

    Very Interesting and wonderfull information keep sharing
    how to sync google drive windows 10

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts