To start a youtube channel or not?

Evening my lovelys :)


So I have been asked by so many people on my blog, on my Facebook page and Instagram over the past few weeks if I have a YouTube channel? Or would I do some makeup tutorial videos?  Since then I have been going back and forth with the idea.

I love going on to YouTube and watching different tutorials on all kinds of makeup, from smokey eyes to contouring but can I see myself on there among all these other great make up artists and make up lovers alike?  Id like to think so! Haha.  
But I wan't to know what you guys think!  Would you like to see some tutorials?  Make-up hauls?  Monthly favourites? Product reviews etc.
If I was too do a channel I would also like to do some mommy videos!  Like pregnancy updates!  Clothing hauls!  Maybe even some day in the life vlogs!
Its all very exciting to think about!

These are all just ideas at the moment!
Would you like to see a Cuddles and Contouring YouTube Channel?  If so comment down below or drop me a message on any of the social medias links below!  
I am looking forward to hearing all your feedback!


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts