36 Week Update!

WARNING CONTAINS RANTS FROM A VERY DELIRIOUS AND HORMONAL, PREGNANT LADY!!!




Hey Everyone :)


Can you believe it's 36 weeks I sure as hell can't, less then 4 weeks to go until my due date!  Like that's crazy!  Dylan will be here before we know it! :D

The past 2 weeks have been a bit of a struggle.  Sleep has literally become nonexistent, I get up to pee at least 3 times a night EVERY night!  I'm like a 90 year old women when trying to get myself out of bed or off a chair.  I have so much pressure down there its like trying to walk with a basketball between my legs! I'm still getting those palpitations and dizziness/weakness which my doctor has told  me, is happening, because there is a sudden dip in blood pressure.  However annoying that maybe I've learned to cope with it and it usually happens me in places where I can lie down like my house or my mams but the other day it happened in the car and I literally had to get Lee to pull over straight away so I could lie down!  He blasted the air condition on me and within a few minutes I was back to myself!  I waddle when I walk, I get pains similar to period pains without warning and as I am right near the end of it I've been getting the dreaded braxton hicks contractions.  Which I luckily managed to avoid when I was pregnant on Cai but I'm certainly making up for it this time around I tell you.  

I don't really remember much of the last few weeks when I was pregnant on Cailan but I don't think I was in as much pain as I am this time around.  I feel like a burden on poor Lee sometimes because there is always something wrong me.  I don't know how I'd be coping without him there.  I think I'd be still stuck in bed trying to alligator shuffle my way out off it!  

If you follow me on snapchat you will have seen I was at my sisters boyfriends 21st on Saturday!  I spent the bones of 2 hours getting myself all dolled up to go up to it and lasting only an hour and a half!  Talk about a party pooper but my god I experienced the worst braxton hicks contractions so far in this pregnancy.  I was feeling intense pressure before I even made it to the party but that's normal in the night times so I passed it off and told myself I'd be fine once I got my ass on a chair!  I was having a great time at first then all of a sudden my stomach starts to tighten up and I got pain which can only be described as period pain times 100 in my lower abdomen and back.  It came and it went just like that! I thanked god and hoped that was a once off but my gut new there was more to come and boy it got worse!  I was trying to put on my happy face and struggle through it but it eventually just got too much for me.  I had to ask Lee to drive me home as I was fully convinced at this stage I could be going into labour.  Luckily he wasn't drinking so he drove up so we had the car.  I was in so much pain I was shaking.  Lee got me undressed into something comfy and straight up to bed so I could relax.  Bare in mind I was absolutely starving and was really looking forward to some party food but I didn't even make it to the opening of the food! FML! Haha.
Lee headed off to drop his sister home as she was minding Cai while we were gone.  He was home in know time and knowing how hungry I was brought me home a big mac meal from Mcdonalds.  He told me to try and relax and enjoy the food and ad much as I tried I just couldn't!  The pains continued well into the night and between bathroom trips I don't think either of us got any sleep that night.  The pains eventually eased off and I managed to grab an hour or two of sleep.  I haven't had the contractions since thank god!

As I never dilated in my last labour I never really experienced long and painful contractions but if there anything to go by I don't know how I will cope.

I had a check up in the hospital only last week and I had my mind fully set on a c-section and was hoping to get a date that day.  However when I spoke to a nurse and informed her of my decision she said it was time to have a chat with the doctor who over sees all decisions so I did.  Needless to say after having a chat with him I came out with even more questions then I went in with and I was back to square one again with my decision!  So if your wondering if I've made my mind up whether to go for an elective section or try for a vaginal birth I haven't.  There is just so many pros and cons to both that I am really struggling with knowing which one is the right one for me and Dylan.  All I want is for both of us to be safe and healthy at the end of it but right now I have no idea which one it will be.  I am back out to the hospital at 38 weeks where I will have to make a definite decision as they will section me at 39 weeks.

I have been picking up bits and pieces for my hospital bag over the last 2 weeks and I have finally finished packing.  I will be doing a full blog post on whats in my hospital bag.  Well I might do 2 different ones as I have 2 bags one for me and for for Dylan.  Have I over packed you ask?  Of course!  I can't help myself I'm the kind pf person who would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

Anyways that's pretty much all I can think of to update you at the moment!  If I think of anything else I'll pop it into my next update!  I can't believe next week baby Dylan will be considered 'full term'. 

Hope you all enjoyed this update and as always if you have any questions leave them below or message me on any of the links below!


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest



Comments

  1. Oh bless! I can totally understand your frustrations, sounds like you're having a tough time at the minute. I'm just behind you (33 wks) and although I haven't been as ill as you, I have had a couple of Braxton Hicks (at least, that's what I think they were...) that woke me up at night as they were so painful...I thought the first one actually was early labour! The baby is engaged already, so I keep thinking he might come early. Also his movements are getting really painful, he's really wedged in there so when he turns around it hurts! Just think, you'll have your lovely little Dylan soon and all this will be a distant memory....hope it eases up soon! x

    Sarah | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts