Perfect lip colour for the summer!


Hi my lovelys,

I just wanted to write this little post for you as I have found the perfect colour for Summer! This gorgeous coral colour is from Revlon and comes in the form of a colourburst jumbo pencil in the shade Mischievous! There is no need for a liner with this as it just glides right onto the lips. Its perfect for popping in your bag and topping up on the go whether your at the beach, out for lunch with a friend  or even for a night out! It is a matte balm which means it gives out the same pay out as matte lipstick with a balm finish. The colour is buildable and its not drying on the lip at all which is perfect for the summer time as I find alot of lipsticks can be very drying in the heat! 
This is a staple in my summer makeup bag and I will definitely be going in to pick up a couple more shades as far as I know theres 10 in total and I won't be happy until I have them all! Haha.




So if your in the market for some new lip colours/products for summer definitely check these little gems out! 



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

  1. Oooh,what a gorgeous colour! I love a bright coral for summer, nothing better with a bit of a tan. The texture also looks lovely - I'm usually not keen on mattes, even though I like the finished look, just because they're really drying on me, but this looks silky. I haven't tried these before so I'll be popping into Boots tomorrow! xx

    Sarah | www.seriouslymummy.co.uk | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let ,e know if you try them out! I love the finish they give its like a semi matte finish and I find them very moisturising on the lip! :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts