Autumn/Winter Top4 Lipsticks under €7.00!!!

Hey my luvs :)


So if you've been following me for a while then it will be no surprise to you that I love Autumn/Winter season.  I mean it's hard not to right!  From cosy nights in snuggled up around the fire with some hot chocolate, whats not too love?  

I thought I would share with you my top4 favourite lipsticks for this time of year!  Being on trend doesn't mean you have to brake the piggy bank just yet.  Just keep scrolling to find out my top4 budget friendly lipsticks that will see you right through these colder months!
I love wearing a darker lip this time of year so if your a nude girl then these lipsticks won't be for you but if your looking to push the boat out this year or your someone who loves the darker shades then I would definitely recommend you get yourself into town and pick up the following...

Wet 'n' Wild ''Cinnamon Spice''
Retail Price: €2.99 (Ehh, hello BARGAIN)

 

I mean whats not to love about this lip colour? Its a gorgeous deep purple plum colour and its just to die for! It will compliment any skin tone and make every eye colour pop!  Don't believe me try it for yourself!!!  I love the longevity and wear-ability of Wet 'N' Wild lipsticks they last all day with the need for no touch ups! 


Rimmels Kate Moss ''107''
Retail Price: €5.99

 
This is definitely one of the most wearable lipsticks that I featured in this post.  The kate Moss lipstick range is right up there with the MAC's and the Limecrime lipsticks in my opinion.  I just love them and I love how affordable they are! I would recommend this lipstick to everyone! Seriously guys if there's one lipstick you pick up after reading this make it this one.  It will not disappoint you.


Wet 'N' Wild ''Sugar Plum Fairy''
Retail Price: €2.99

 

So this look was done for an exam while I did my makeup artist course back in March.  It had to be a dramtic 70's look hence why its a little 'cray cray'.  Besides the electric blue, purple and sliver eyes look at that lip colour!!  AHH-MAZ-ING isn't it?  This bold but beautiful rich purple shade is hands down my favourite lipstick.  As the lipstick is a statement in itself I would pair it with a simple winged liner and your good to go!  However, if your like myself and you like a bit more of a dramatic look why not try a purple smokey eye or even a black smokey eye with a pop of purple under the bottom lash line?


Seventeen ''Rich''
Retail Price: €6.99



I love the Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick range.  I find them very moisturising on the lip.  It gives a matte finish and the pigmentation is second to none.  The range has 13 fabulous colours, there definitely worth checking out the next time you pass a Seventeen makeup stand!


Have a little play around with your bold colours whether its on the lip or on the lids, its the perfect time to try.

''Makeup is all about self expression and experimentation''  


What are you favourite A/W lippy shades?  
If there is any you think I might like please let me know in the comment box below!   I'm a lipstick addict and I'm always on the hunt for new colours to play around with!


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest


Comments

  1. Love this post amazing Bargains ☺ wet n' wild products lipgloss & nail Varnish I have are pretty good ☺ 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy good review about great product and thank's for sharing and here in morocco we have a super oil it called argan oil we made by it like this product and it's so good for lips and also nails can you know more infos and advice by this siteweb
    http://arganoilhome.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts