Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette By The Balm (REVIEW)

 Good Evening Ladies,

If you have been following me over on my Snapchat (CuddleNContour) you will have seen that I recently purchased the Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette by The Balm Cosmetics.  I randomly popped into TK Maxx to actually pick up a makeup brush but when I was in there I seen this palette and I immediately grabbed it!  I have been wanting to try products from The Balm for the longest time now lets be honest who wouldn't?  I am a sucker for cute packaging so when I seen this palette for €22.50 (usually €35.00) I just couldn't leave it there. (I have left links below for where you will find this palette and 1 website have them on special for €20.00!) 
It has a really nice mix of cool and warm tones with a variety of shimmery, satin and matte shades.


The palette itself comes with a fabulous eye primer called 'Put A Lid On It'.  I have been using it right before I apply the shadows and they stay put all day.







So here are the swatches!  Notice how pigmented each and every shade is?  You really do get what you pay for.  I've noticed in a lot of other palettes and even some drugstore palettes that a lot of the lighter shades you really have to work up to get any sort of pay off.  With this palette that's not the case each and every shade are so highly pigmented and will last the day!

Here are some looks I created using the palette...

For the first look I used sultry as the transition colour, sleek on the crease and sassy as the highlight shade.


I love this next look.  I have been searching high and low for a cranberry shade but it is just such a hard one to find.  So imagine my excitement when I seen this dark burgundy shade!  I just had to try it out as soon as I seen it.
The transition shade is sultry, the crease colour is sexy and the highlight colour is sassy.



Overall this palette gives you plenty of bang for your buck!  The quality is high and the pay off is amazing.  It is definitely worth the splurge as there are endless combinations and possibilities.  The palette itself comes with a double ended brush and a full length mirror too.  I would give this palette a 10/10.  I freaking love it!!!!

You will also find the Balms Nude 'tude Palette here...
(The palette is currently on apecial on this site for €20.00, hurry and get it while stocks last)



Have you guys ever tried any of The Balm products?  What are your favourites?



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest


Comments

  1. First of all you are a boss when it comes to eyeshadow! Second of all I really love the look of this palette. I recall that there was a bit of outcry about the names of the shades but I think it's a bit of fun and if the quality is good well then hey, they call it whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts