Its Finally Here!! My very first YouTube Video!

Evening Guys and Dolls,


I am so very excite to finally have a video up on Youtube!  I have been waffling on about Youtube for the longest time!  I loved every minute of filming but it wasn't without it's difficulties.  This wasn't originally meant to be my first video.  I had an A/W makeup tutorial filmed and edited but didn't all the files get corrupted and that's not the worst of it I had to refilm that tutorial 4 different times for different reasons!  I don't know everything happens for a reason I guess... maybe its a blessing in disguise! Haha.

Anyways I decided to do the get to know me tag!  I just pulled up 20 random questions and answered them for you! 

I just want to thank you all for your support and push to get onto Youtube.  It has been a massive learning curve for me and I'm excited to see what journey lies ahead for me.  So without further ado (and more ramblings from myself) here it is! I really hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to give it a thumbs up and SUBSCRIBE! 
&
Leave a comment down below or on the video, wherever, and let me know what you think :)



(Oh the nerves....)

Until next time,
A Very Nervous, Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts