My 2 Ingredient Homemade lip Scrub That Actually Works!!!

So I featured this on my snapchat one night and my phone went crazy and every time I have spoke about it since so I decided to  pop it up on the blog for everyone to share!

I suffer really bad with dry, cracked lips in the winter time no matter what I do I will wake up in the morning with them.  I just use this scrub to exfoliate them whenever I need to remove the dead skin.

Simply mix Vaseline and sugar together on the back of your hand and boom there you have it.  It really is that simple and it really does work!
To use the scrub simply apply to the lip as you would gloss and gently exfoliate your lips. Then all you have to do is take a damp face cloth and wipe away all the product of your lips and you will be left with a seriously smooth pout!

Here is a before and after picture of lips!


Proof is in the pudding right?  Let me know if you guys try it!



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest



Comments

Popular Posts