Sleek Eyes and Cheek Palette - Dancing Til Dusk (First Impression)

I am a massive lover of Sleek there liquid illuminating bases are just out of this world.  I am also absolutely obsessed The Gold Standard i-Lust Eyeshadow palette so when I saw this Eye & Cheek palette in our goodie bags from the Waterford Blogger event I was super excited to try it out.

I new once I seen it I had to do a first impressions post for you guys.
So the palette itself has the typical Sleek black magnetic casing.  Inside there is two blushers, 4 eye shadows an eye shadow applicator (which I can't believe they include in palettes) and a blusher applicator.
When I first opened the palette I realised alot of the shadows looked familiar so I opened up all my other Sleek palettes and realised that all the shadows included in the palette are also in the Au Natural i-Devine Palette.  So I guess whether or not you want to purchase this palette depends on whether you have the other palette or not.  However it includes all my favourite so I am super happy that there all in there included with two blushes.  The first blush is called 'Mirrored Pink' and its a vibrant pink with a silver shimmer running through it.  The second is called 'Sahara' and this is definitely my favourite out of the whole palette.  Its a gorgeous matte orange shade that I have to say I have been using more as a shadow rather then a blush but that's the beauty of this palette in my opinion you can multi use the blushes as shadows and vice versa if you wish.

Here are swatches of the palette...



From left to right Mirrored Pink, Cappuccino, Mineral Earth, Taupe, Regal and Sahara.

In my opinion if you don't already own the Au Natural i-Divine then this palette is definitely a must buy for only €14.49, its super slim and travel friendly.  Perfect for popping in the handbag or in your makeup case.

You can buy it here...
Boots.ie
Boots have an amazing deal at the moment where you can get any two sleek products for €18!


Lisa x


Snapchat - CuddleNContour

Comments

Popular Posts