Life is not always easy...



I haven't sat down to write a post in over a month!  It has been the longest I have ever been away from here and although it has been great and I needed a brake I have missed it, alot.  For me blogging is a hobby, it is something I can do for myself to escape the madness for an hour or two.  Its nice to have your own little space on this web.  I may only take up a smidgen of it but its my little happy place and I love it.  However, for a while it began to become a burden something that used to feed my anxiety if I hadn't posted in a few days, which rolled over to all my social medias and I began to carry this pressure with me everyday until I couldn't carry it any longer.  Of course it was a combination of things that ultimately led me to make the decision to take a very needed brake.
But we are into my favourite time of year and I have so much posts and vlogs and youtube videos planned I just can't wait to get started on them all.
I kind of just wanted to update you guys a little on where I've been and what I've been up too.  Life pretty much carried on as normal, as it always does.  Time is a great healer and sometimes all you really need is to take some for yourself.

I'm sure any parent can agree when you work two jobs (yes I work two jobs being a mammy is my most important one) it is impossible to get some time to yourself... EVER!  I mean you can't even pee in peace am I right?  Nothing you do anymore is for you because every decision you make you have to consider the kids first.  You are no longer the most important person in your life.  It no longer matters anymore if your clothes match once you get the kids out that door on time for school! Transitioning to a mom for me was very easy.  It was just something I became,  it was always something I wanted to be so I felt completely natural doing it.  However this didn't mean my baby came with instructions or a manual.  I had to learn everything as I went and to this day I'm still learning.  Even though being a mam is the hardest job out there it is also the most rewarding. Watching two tiny humans that you you brought into this world, play, talk, take there first step I mean there really are no words to describe it.
However going from being a stay at home mom to working was not such an easy transition for me.  I struggled alot with this decision and I still am today.  So this brings us to now.  If you've been following me for a while you will know from time to time I struggle with balance.  I do not contain superpowers that magically allow me to do everything I need to do in one day.  I try so hard to do everything and end up completely forgetting about myself and running myself into the ground. Which is not ideal when you have a job and family to run.  So this is why I had to take a step back!

I am so happy to be finally sitting behind a keyboard again it really has been way to long.  Its time for me to dust off the blog planner and get going again.  The most important thing I learned is that I need to take time for myself no matter what is going on because your no good to anyone when you've run yourself into the ground.

So that's just a little bit about where I've been and whats going on.

I shall catch you in the next one folks :)

Comments

Popular Posts