1970's Inspired Make-up Look, product list!

Hey my lovelys :)



Here is a quick product list of everything I used to create this look as so many of you have been asking...

On the face
I primed using Rimmel London Fix and Prefect Pro Primer €8.85
For foundation I mixed both Rimmel Long Lasting 25 Hour €8.99 and Rimmel Perfect Match €9.99 Foundation both in the shade Ivory.  I found by mixing the two foundations together I get the perfect full coverage foundation to suit my skin whilst it also appearing fresh and light on my face.
I set the face with Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder €5.99 in the colour Translucent.
For the bronzer I used t slightly contour my face I used my Isa Dora bronzer €25.95 which I have to say I have falling back in love with!


On the eyes
To primes the eyes I used Urban Decays Complexion Primer Potion €27.00.
I used my Urban Decay Vice Palette €46.00 and my Fuschia Cosmetics Candy Palette €25.00.
For eyeliner I used my favourite gel liner by Fuschia Cosmetics €19.99 in the colour kohl! I lined the inside of my water line and just above my lash line on the lid.
I also used Babydoll Cosmetics €10.00 lashes to add the volume and boldness to my lashes.  They came in a double pack so it was super value for money!
For the brows I just filled them in using Penneys P.S I love you Eyebrow palette €3.49.


On the lips
I used Wet'n'Wild Lipstick in the shade Sugar Plum Fairy can't remember how much I paid for it but there completely inexpensive!

Hope this helps guys!  If any of you tried this look I'd love to see it just tag me on any of the social media below!



Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts