Makeup Of the Day


Hey my lovelys :)


I recently uploaded these selfie pictures on my Facebook and Instagram.  It is a little more glam then what I'm used too but I was feeling so crappy I decided to put on a full face of war paint and put a little side plait in! Its such a quick and easy look to create but will leave you feeling all done up and glam when its complete :)  You guys asked for the details so here they are...


FACE
Primer - Rimmels Match Perfection Fix and Perfect Primer
Foundation - I mixed Rimmels London Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in the shade Ivory with LO'reals Infalliable 24 hour in the shade porcelain 
Concealer - Collection concealer in the shade fair.
Setting Powder - Rimmels stay matte pressed powder in the shade translucent
Bronzer - Collections Matte Bronzer in the shade Terracotta 
Blush - Makeup Gallery's blusher in the shade 'Spice'

EYES
Eyebrows - I used Penneys PS. Love eyebrow palette
Eye Primer - Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Orginal
Shadow - I used the shade 'Buck' all over my lid from my Urban Decays Naked Palette Original.
Eyeliner - I lined under my eyes with Urban Decays crayon liner in the shade smug
Mascara - Urban Decays Perversion Mascara
Liquid Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wilds Mega Liquid Liner

LIPS
Lipliner - Is Makeup Revolutions amazing lip liner in the shade 'The One'
Lipgloss - Is a really old one from Essence it is just a plain glitter gloss the colour has faded so I'm not sure what the name of it is. 


Hope you enjoy, let me know if you recreate this look!

Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest








Comments

  1. Love this look, I'm still addicted to the original Naked palette as well. You just can't go wrong with it x

    The Life and Style of Jen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you hun ☺️ I know I have so many eyeshadow palettes but I always find myself going back to the orginal naked palette! You really can't go wrong with it, I love it! Btw loving your snaps and blog lately 👍

      Lisa X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts