MOTD

Hey my lovelys,


So it has been a looooong time since I have done a Makeup Of The Day post for you.  That is mainly down to the fact I haven't been wearing any! Haha.  Although I enjoyed being makeup free for a while and my god to my skin thank me for it, I sure did miss it! 
I think sitting down and playing around with makeup is one of my top favourite things to do!

Okay so getting on with the actual look here it is...




I wanted to create a soft cut crease smokey eye with a very defined contour look so here are the products I used...

FACE
Primer - Rimmels Match Perfection Fix and Perfect Primer
Foundation - I mixed Rimmels London Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in the shade Ivory with LO'reals Infalliable 24 hour in the shade porcelain 
Concealer - Penneys foundation stick in the shade Ivory
Setting Powder - Rimmels stay matte pressed powder in the shade translucent
Bronzer - Collections Matte Bronzer in the shade Terracotta 
Blush - Makeup Gallery's blusher in the shade 'Spice'
Highlighter - Is from Makeup Revolution and is one of their baked highlights in the shade 'Golden'

EYES
Eyebrows - I used Penneys PS. Love eyebrow palette
Eye Primer - Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Orginal
Shadow - I used my Naked Palette 2 to create the eye look and here are the shades used...
the shade 'Buck' all over my lid from my Urban Decays Naked Palette Original.
Eyeliner - On the top of my lid I used Collections liquid liner and underneath and in my waterline I used Physicians Formula twist liner in the shade 
Mascara - Urban Decays Perversion Mascara

LIPS
Lipliner - Is from Penneys and its there own range from P.S. Love... and it cost only €1.50.  It is the number 06 and is a nude shade.



Hope you enjoy, let me know if you recreate this look!

Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts