May Favourites




Hey Guys,

I'm back with another favourites post!  I haven't done one in so long and I don't know why because these are literally my favourite posts to read! As always this will have a little mix of everything including some of the kids favourites so with that I'll get straight into it.

B E A U T Y

Up first is my favourite makeup and skincare products. With the warmer weather well and truly here (hopefully to stay) this months products are geared towards that.

Urban Decays Long Lasting Setting Spray
Full Size - €30.00
Travel Size - €12.00

If you are planing to wear makeup in the sun then this is a must have product!  Seriously, it's sweat proof and waterproof!  Trust me girls there is nothing worse then spending time on doing a gorgeous summertime look and 30 minutes of sun later your patchy and can your brows have slid down your face!  Not a good look.  I use this religiously every day come rain or shine its one of my must have beauty buys EVER!


3 Creme Concealer Shade 1
Retails at €20.00
Got it in the Mulligans Pop Up Shop for €5.00

I can not say enough about this concealer.  I absolutely love it.  I'm obsessed with concealers like I always tend to gravitate towards them so when I find one I love I become obsessive.  It's completely outshone my MAC and Shiseido concealers which I adored too. It is everything I feel a concealer should be.  Its thick and creamy but when applied it melts like butter onto the skin and blends so smoothly giving you a flawless full coverage.  I have repurchased this twice just to stock up its that good!

Collection Bronze Glow Matt in Terracotta
€3.99

I remember buying this a couple of months back and falling in love with it but because I'm constantly buying and trying new bits I completely forgot about it.  It wasn't until I was routing through one of my makeup drawers I came across it and I am so glad that I did.  This bronzer is everything and goes amazing with tan!  At €3.99 its an absolute bargain and a definite must buy!  You can pick yours up at your local boots.



Bioderma Hydrabio Range
Ranges between €11.50 - €22

I was sent two products from the range which were the Serum and the Gel-Creme which is a light moisturiser.  This range pacifically targets dehydrated skin which I have to say before I started using these products my skin was starting to feel tight which is a sign of dehydrated skin.  I have to say I have really falling in love with the serum as you can use it as an all day moisturiser or makeup primer.  It contains something called hylauronic acid which is naturally found in the skin to retain moisture.  If your on the hunt for some new skin care or a new range to try give this a go.  Seriously its high end products on a drugstore budget!



Nivea Creme Care Cleansing Face Wash


I absolutely adore this product.  Nivea has always been a brand that I have been fimiliar with as I used to watch my mam use it growing up.  Theres something very nostalgic about using any of their products so when I was sent this face wash I couldn't wait to try it.  The Nivea scent is fresh and creamy perfect for summer time use.  Its also a great product for anyone who tends to be a bit lazy with there skincare at times which I have to say can be me.  All you have to do is apply to your face and neck in small upwards circular motions and rince off with luke warm water.  It really is as simple as that.  Not only will it remove all your makeup (apart from Inglots gel liner 77) haha, but it will also gentle cleanse your skin leaving it feeling silky soft.  I genuinely adore this product and I've been reaching for it over all my other cleansers at the moment!  Definitely one to add to the list.




T E L E  &  M O V I E S

The Killing (Netflix)

We are on season 2 of this crime drama television series and I'm hooked.  The short story is a young highschool graduate called Rosie Larson is murdered in Seattle Washington.  A homicide detective teams up with a rookie detective to try and solve the case of Rosies murder, however the closer they get to thinking they have finally sussed it out, well you guessed it they haven't.  Plenty of plot twists and interesting story lines to keep you eagerly anticipating the next episode.  If crime based dramas are you thing then you must give this a go!

Game of Thrones

I mean there is really not much to say about this other then if your not watching then your seriously missing out.  All I want in life is too sit on the Iron throne, take a spin on a dragon with my bestie Khalessi and go on the session with Tyrion Lannister is that too much to ask for?


F O O D

Carrs Sour Cream and Onion Cracker Crisps

If you love sour cream and onion pringles then you will go absolutely crazy for these cracker crisps like I did.  Omg they are so, so good.  Honestly give them a try and tell me there not better then crisps?



Ben and Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sandwich

In this weather are you would want to do is eat... no just me? Haha, well I just can't get enough of these perfect snack sized ice cream sandwichs.  If your like me and your favourite flavour is chocolate fudge brownie then your in for a treat because you know those tiny little peices of chocolate fudge in the ice-cream well thats what your sandwich is two big pieces of brownies with the ice-cream in the centre, absolute heaven!



Hope you enjoyed my May Favourites!  I know its late but with my internet being down recently if couldn't be helped.

Let me know what your favoutites are this month!

Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...

Comments

Popular Posts