Beauty Haul Time!!



I'm back with another beauty haul.  As you can tell this spending ban for January hasn't really gone to plan... my willpower has not been strong at all.  However some of these were essentials like who doesn't need 4 pairs of eyelashes?


Up frist is this Nivea Sensitive Day Cream.  I was in need of a day cream and when I was over picking up the wipes for my kit I said why not! I mean you can't really go wrong with Nivea products.  I have honestly never been let down by any product I have tried from this brand.  The eye makeup remover from Nivea is my ride-or-die!  I literally can't take my eye makeup off with out the stuff!  My first impression of this cream was very pleasant.  Unlike a lot of cheaper day creams its light, drys quickly and doesn't stay tacky on the face.
Price - €7.29
(However I just spotted it on the Boots.ie Website for €4.00, there doing some specials on Nivea products)


Another new product for me to try out is this Boots Botanics Refreshing Roll On Eye Cream.  I have been on the hunt for a good budget friendly eye cream and I may have found it.  I love the roller ball.  It feels soothing on the skin and makes it very easy to apply to the skin.  It claims to target the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.  Now I haven't been using it long enough to see any real difference but it's something I will definitely keep you posted on!
Price - €13.49
( Available from Boots)


Before using these masks I had never used a tissue  mask before!   And I was missing out big time!  This one especially leaves my skin feeling baby soft.  No joke I must stroke my face for about 5 minutes every time I do one.  I can't get over the intense moisture state it leaves my skin in after leaving on for only 15minutes.  I normally do one of these after a shower or sometimes when I've had a bad day it's nice to just have one to grab as a little pick-me-up!  I always feel better after a mask.  I always apply the left serum from the packet onto my neck too, why let it go to waste?
Price - €2.09
(Yup, that is the actually price available in Boots and other Pharmacies)


Hi my name is Lisa and I am a bBold Virgin!  I know, I know I am probably the last person on earth to try out this tan but I finally gave in and bought it over the weekend.  Now I have seen this on so many people and it always looks good so my hopes have been set very high for this tan.  I have yet to try but will keep you posted!
Price - €18.95
(Available in all good Pharmacies)

 
Babydoll Lashes are one of my favourite lash brands ever.  The quality and price are amazing.  Like these double packs are only €6.99!  Amazing value aren't they?  These are two of my favourite styles 711 being my absolute favourites.  They are very like the Ardell Demi Wispies but if I'm honest I actually prefer these to the Ardell ones and for almost the price of one pair or Ardells you get two of these... WINNING!
(You can get these in Castle Pharmacy)


Now to be fair I didn't buy this last one.  It was sent to me as a thank you for working for Benefit.  I finished working for them over two months ago and I just received it in the post a few days ago.  I have to say it was a pleasant surprise as I had forgotten all about it.  Now I'll be honest I am not a huge They're Real fan.  In that long age Benebabe question They're Real or Roller Lash?  Roller Lash wins for me every time.  I much prefer the applicator spooly on the Roller Lash Mascara! In saying that this isn't a bad mascara I do like it.  
Price - €26.00
(You will get this on all Benefit counters and some Boots Stores)


Until next time,
Lisa.
x

P.S you will also find me on the following...

Comments

Popular Posts